Get key facilitation skills and prepare yourself for ToP certification (CTF). Endorsed by the International Association of Facilitators
ToP Facilitation Essentials includes 9 days of study with lots of practice.
The Technology of Participation (ToP™) has been tried and tested worldwide as one of the most effective ways for getting participation and implementing solid results.
Learn how to assess the real and hidden needs of your client, focus stakeholder conversations that get really somewhere, lead workshops that generate consensus from any group, and hold meetings and design events that get results and everyone wants to attend.
Learn the competencies of the International Association of Facilitators: create collaborative client relationships, plan appropriate group processes, create and sustain participatory environments, guide groups to appropriate and useful outcomes, build and maintain professional knowledge, and model a positive professional attitude. Learn the 5 key ToP methods. After completing the program, you will require a competency-based assessment by the IAF to become a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) or by ICA to become a Certified ToP Facilitator.
Four courses can be taken all at once or spread out over a year or more. Courses can be taken in any order except that GFM must be taken before TST.
Price is $4,624.00 plus applicable tax, a 20% saving over individual course pricing.
The curriculum of the ToP Facilitation Essentials Program includes
- Group Facilitation Methods
- Meetings That Work
- Facilitating Client Collaboration
- Transformational Strategy
You can take the classroom, live-online, or self-directed version of any of these courses.
To see dates and locations use the buy package button. Select one each of Group Facilitation Methods, Meetings That Work, Facilitating Client Collaboration and Transformational Strategy. You can change dates at a later time with no penalty by calling 1-416-691-2316.
In the ToP Facilitation Essentials Program you will learn how to:
- Understand and assess client needs as an internal or external facilitator.
- Hold conversations that focus teams and stakeholders on results.
- Build consensus and commitment to implement with any group.
- Lead meetings and events using best practices and dozens of tools and methods.
- Help teams articulate challenges and respond with creativity.
- Co-manage multi-session events.
- Lead an entire strategic plan for project, organization or company.
Facilitators benefit from:
- Transferable skills, adding value in all work environments and professions.
- Lateral connections, creating links within and across units, departments and divisions.
- Vertical relationships, engendering respect at front line, management and director levels.
- Healthy workplaces, generating a positive atmosphere in every project.
- A learning lifestyle, understanding perspectives from within the whole organization.
This program covers all of competencies required for assessment as an ICA Certified ToP Facilitator (DTF).
ToP Facilitation Essentials covers all of the competencies required by the International Association of Facilitators to be assessed as an IAF Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF)
Group Facilitation Methods - Powerful methods to facilitate and build consensus
Meetings That Work - Practical tools to design and lead effective meetings.
Facilitating Client Collaboration - Design facilitation approaches with your client.
Transformational Strategy - Strategic thinking to produce breakthrough and action
Take courses in any order, but Group Facilitation Methods must be taken before Transformational Strategy.