Facilitation Journey, Courses and Certification
You can start at any point along the path depending upon your current level of skill and competence. There are markers and certifications along the way that attest to your ability and achievement. Constantly increase your facilitation skill and leadership in any organization or situation.
Professional Facilitator Program
Certified Professional Facilitator
Certified ToP™ Facilitator
ToP™ Advanced Facilitator
ToP™ Advanced Leader
Involve any group using facilitation tools and techniques and build commitment.
Enhance the participation of any team or workgroup and increase productivity.
Become an IAF Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF)
Empower the stakeholders of every group to create, innovate and implement.
Become an ICA Certified ToP Facilitator (CTF)
Transform the capacity and operation of any group.
Transform the structure and sustainability of any organization.
- See ICA’s courses and single method modules.
- ICA’s Group Facilitation Methods course will get you launched.
- See ICA’s Professional Facilitation Program (PFP). IAF endorsed
- Includes Group Facilitation Methods, Meetings That Work, Art & Science of Participation.
- See ICA’s ToP Facilitation Essentials Program (TFE). IAF endorsed
- Includes suite of powerful ToP methods in Group Facilitation Methods, Meetings That Work, Facilitating Client Collaboration and Transformational Strategy.
- See ICA’s Advanced Facilitator program. (AFP)
- See ICA’s Facilitative Leadership Program. (FLP)
Programs, Courses, Modules
Programs and courses for professionals with extensive experience.
Modules and courses for people who need new skills.
Your choice of learning
Two types of certification
Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) is assessed by the International Association of Facilitators. Competencies are covered through PFP, TFE, AFP.
Certified ToP Facilitator (CTF) is assessed by ICA. Competencies are covered throiugh our of our Advanced Facilitator Program (AFP) or our ToP Facilitation Essentials Program (TFE).