Diagnose and leverage system-wide change
Pre-Requisite : Group Facilitation Methods or GFM Online *
*This 3 day course is a part of the Facilitative Leadership Program and the Advanced Facilitator Program.
Manage complexity and lead the process of transformation. Analyze drivers of change and plot a course through the natural evolution of an organization using key leverage points that allow the change to occur rapidly and sustainably.
This self-paced, self-directed course contains all the theory of the in-person and the online versions.
The manual is downloadable in this self-directed course.
Theory is expanded through readings and videos of classroom lectures and interaction during in-person courses. These videos remain available for a year.
Templates are included to prepare for real client work. The templates carry key theory within them.
There are videos of instructors using the method in actual classroom case studies. This demonstrates best practice use of the method. These videos remain available for a year.
Stages, steps and procedures of the method is explained in detail.
This self directed course includes examples of products from actual clients as pictures, PDFs or powerpoints, so you know what can be achieved. These are downloadable.
The course includes assignments that help build confidence in your use of the tools and methods. Assignment can be done by yourself, or with a group you convene on your own for enhanced learning.
Your assignments can be uploaded to receive comments from ICA instructors or facilitators. You can contact them for further explanation.
Price is CAD$1,745 plus tax.
Organizational Transformation creates willing participants and partners of change empowering people to take charge of the transformation rather than reacting.
Learn not just the theory but the actual practice of transformation using highly participatory processes that guide the way
Learn processes to effect transformation change in your organization
- Understand trends, pressures and drivers of change.
- See clearly through the complexity of whole systems.
- Analyze and diagnose social and organizational dynamics.
Determine how to guide necessary changes
- Plot innovative and creative pathways.
- Generate change scenarios and breakthrough strategies.
- Identify concrete steps to major shifts.
- Build solid consensus and commitment to change.
- Expand your own leadership capacities.
- Motivate the entire organization to learn and change.
- Reinforce values and behavioural changes.
- The dynamics and drivers of change
- Systems analysis with Social Process triangles
- Determining external trends driving organizational change
- Wave trends analysis
- Mapping an organization’s journey
- The Organizational Journey Chart
- Leverage points for strategic change
- Organizational Dynamics
- Contradiction: the doorway to transformation
- Contradictional analysis leading to strategic change
- The link between values, images in personal behavioural change
- Imaginal education theory and practice.
- Consultant who guide many organizations through major changes.
- Directors anticipating or going through an organizational transition.
- Managers tasked with a leadership role in transformation.
- Government officials needing to focus strategic change and developmental initiatives.
- Facilitators looking for powerful methods and mental models for development, change and transformation projects.
This course includes sophisticated methods and mental models proven effective from successful use in corporations and regions over decades.
The Social Process systems thinking illuminates key drivers in society impacting your organization.
The Wave analysis uncovers important trends that must be considered.
The Map of the Organizational Journey plots a course of transformation from current reality to the desired future in eight key areas.
The Dynamics Screen uses nine leverage points to focus approaches to change.
Contradictional Thinking turns irritants, complaints and roadblocks into strategic issues that can be addressed creatively and positively.
Culture Change reinforces image, values and behaviour needed to support any serious change.