Advanced Facilitator Program
Become an ICA ToP™ Facilitator
The Advanced Facilitator Program is designed to help you have a deep positive impact on individuals, group and entire organizations. It prepares you to create a culture of participation and handle the most challenging facilitation. ICA ToP™ facilitators are well known for their profound respect of group wisdom and their ability to draw out wise results, motivation and commitment from group work in every sector of society.
This advance program prepares for the IAF CPF assessment, and also to ToP™ certification and CToPF assessment. A flexible program, it begins with a personal learning contract and includes 21 days of course work, as well as practice, coaching, mentoring, observation and feedback.
The program schedule is flexible and courses may be taken individually. The package is $11,172.00 plus HST, a 20% saving over individual courses and mentoring. Use the PACKAGE COURSES PROGRAM WORKSHEET to choose and inform us of the location and dates of the courses you want, then register on-line. Submitting the Program Worksheet does not register you in the program.
A flexible program of study, practice and coaching.
Seven courses can be taken in a year, or spread out over several. They are:
• Group Facilitation Methods
• Facilitated Planning
• Meetings That Work
• Advanced Facilitation Tools
• Organizational Development
• Human Development
• Art & Science of Participation
The program schedule is flexible and courses may be taken individually. The package is $11,172.00 plus HST, a 20% saving over individual courses and mentoring.
- Be the best facilitator you can be. Certified ToP Facilitators are known and respected worldwide, and facilitate a culture of participation in almost every field of endeavour.
Be the best facilitator you can be, and be recognized for it.
ToP facilitators are known and respected worldwide, and facilitate a culture of participation in almost every field of endeavour. You will know how to add value to every group. As a ToP Facilitator you can be confident in your ability to ensure every group is more productive. As a facilitative leader you can take important roles in the changes and transformations that groups must go through. As a Certified ToP Facilitator, you will be respected by your peers.
File Name Description Download AdvancedFacilitatorProgram2014 AFP 2014 brochure Download
- Professional Facilitator Program
- Group Facilitation Methods
- Group Facilitation Online 1:00pm EST
- Meetings That Work
- Art and Science of Participation
- Facilitative Leadership Program
- Facilitated Planning
- Human Development
- Advanced ToP Tools
- Organizational Transformation
- Advanced Facilitator Program
- Certified Professional Facilitator CPF
- ToP Community of Practice - Online Forum
- Facilitating Change in Whole Systems
- Skills for Health Professionals
- Information Technology Professionals
Dates and location offered for: Advanced Facilitator Program
Find Workshop Location(s)
- ICA Associates Inc.
- 401 Richmond St. West
- Suite 405
- Darlene Fisher