Professional Facilitator Program (PFP) - Address all the facilitator competencies for CPF certification
Facilitative Leadership Program (FLP) - 13 days to transform your leadership capacity
Advanced Facilitator Program - PFP + FLP - Master the Technology of Participation in all facilitation and leadership roles.
• Create strategic, operational or project plans
• Get multi-stakeholder groups up and running
• Generate new thinking and perspectives in large groups
• Move a dysfunctional group to a high performing team
Technology of participation is an integrated suite facilitation tools, methods, processes and understandings developed by ICA.
Using ToP® methods a skilled facilitator can
• Draw out contributions from diverse participants.
• Help a group deal with a large amount of data in a short period of time.
• Pool participants’ contributions into larger, more information-rich patterns.
• Deal with polarization, conflict and diversity.
• Enable a group to make well-considered decisions.
• Motivate commitment to action.
I make plans, hold meetings and conduct research using ICA’s methods of participation. They are the best methods around to involve people in groups in making sense of lots of information and making decisions about action.
Dr. Suzanne F. Jackson, Executive Director,
Centre for Health Promotion
ICA Associates Inc. provides the best training I have come across. Their decades of learning and development have resulted in methods unsurpassed by anyone else in the field.
Dr. David Burman, Assistant Professor,
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto
Your own group of facilitators within your organization can smooth company transitions, handle conflict within and between departments, facilitate important planning events, lead team building and generate creative solutions. There are also many courses available for in-house training that are not available publicly. In addition, all courses can be fine-tuned for your specific needs, often with no expense. ICA Associates can also develop curriculum for your special situation.
You can achieve savings of up to 50% plus many organizational benefits by holding facilitation skills training for your staff. An in-house Group Facilitation course includes demonstrations of powerful methods in diverse situations, theory of how the methods work, practical examples of daily applications, practice sessions for participants, and manuals, with optional books and support for participants after the course.
• Generate new options for working with issues
• Improve communication skills
• Rely less on outside consultants
• Have a permanent core of trained facilitators
• Get maximum participation and creativity from your staff
• Implement organizational changes more smoothly
• Enhance team development
• Have common language and methods for participation.
Combine our facilitation and training services to kickstart a participative environment. Solve difficult challenges, then support changes with a trained, in-house team. We will custom design the course to suit the specific needs of your group. You can use the training to support organizational transformation.
There is a no-risk cancellation policy for in-house courses.
Ontario Public Service
ICA Associates is a Vendor of Record for Executive Leadership Development Programming and Team Building.
VoR # OSS-00154215
OPS employees can get prequalified facilitation skills training from ICA Associates Inc. through our Vendor of Record status.
City of Calgary
ICA Associates is a Vendor of Record for the Stakeholder Engagement Consulting Services Schedule A abd B
ICA Associates is pre-qualified for Facilitation and Event Planning Services
Ontario Association of Community Care Access Centres
ICA Associates is a vendor of record for the Ontario Association of Community Care Access Centres
Yukon Government Public Services
ICA Associates is a vendor of record for Yukon Government Public Services
Public Works CanadaICA Associates is a vendor of record for Public Works Canada for Facilitation and Organizational Management.